Cloud Computing Workshops
Cloud Computing Workshop delivered by TechBharat
Why Cloud Computing
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the delivery of services of the computing a service rather than a product, whereby shared resources,
software, and information are provided to computers and other devices as a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network
(typically the Internet). Clouds can be classified as public, private or hybrid. Cloud computing, or in simpler shorthand just
“the cloud”, also focuses on maximizing the effectiveness of the shared resources.
Career Opportunities after this training:Google trends tells exponential growth of Jobs in Hadoop. Check Top Job websites for Hadoop Jobs:
Our highly experienced live speakers or instructors are available to answer your questions during the workshop.
Why is this Training important for you!
- Cloud basics
- Basic Concept and Reality .
- The various models, services and characteristics of a complete cloud suite.
- Understanding Open Source Cloud .
- Stack and VMWare Stack.
- Virtualization in Cloud
- Hypervisors and Virtual Images .
- The various hypervisor available solutions like zen, kvm, esXi and other. Understanding the
- architecture and working with hands on experience with the same.
- Cloud Middleware
- Functionality and Behaviour
- Cloud Middleware architecture of open source as well as VMWare. Understand working as well as hands on experience in different middleware.
- Software as a Service
- Cloud Development .
- Coding in cloud and understanding the deployment of cloud ready solutions on to existing cloud stack.
- Cloud Security
- Concerns and Available Solutions .
- The existing security and how to practice the cloud computing securely.
- Cloud Management
- Practical Demonstration and Experience on Cloud .
- In depth analysis by researchers and administrators of cloud computing.
- Hands on/Case Study
- The attendees will experience the cloud suite deployment by themselves.