Brainwave Controlled Robotics
Brainwave Controlled Robotics workshop conducted by TechBharat
About the Workshop
This Work shop is a fast-paced program designed to give the students the hands-on experience in Brainwave Controlled robots. This workshop is primarily targeted at students who wish to discover the new technology by hands on training session. In this Workshop, we have tried to interface digital world with physical world. We as an organization feel the importance of the real world. We all sit in front of computer entire day for our daily activity and one hand is busy clicking the things on the computer, then we felt to design something that can Interface the real human with the computer. We humans can see the things around us, differentiate Between colors then why cant machine? And that thought leads us to design Brainwave Controlled robots All these days the participants would have used traditional sensors like IR, ultrasonic, LDR Sensors etc. which were used for sensing an obstacle or light, but these sensors where never able tell the robot the color of the light or the type of obstacle present in front of the robot. In this two day Workshop, using a camera, the robot will be able to tell what the robot is sensing. The time has arrived to show capabilities to the world with empowering the youth of the Country with non- conventional workshops.
Introduction to Brainwave Controlled Robotics
- a) Day 1:
- Session 1:
- Introduction to microcontrollers and Freescale Freedom.
- Microcontroller family and selection criteria.
- Robot assembly
- Session 2:
- 3-Axis Accelerometer and RGB LED’s. (Hands-On)
- Establishing Communication between Robot and Freescale Freedom
- Robot-control with hand gestures
- b) Day 2:
- Session 1:
- Introduction to Brainwaves
- Decoding analog brainwaves into electrical signals.
- Brainwave Starter Kit
- Session 2
- Interfacing Brainwave Starter Kit with Freescale Freedom
- Controlling robot with Brainwaves
- Brainwave Robot Face-off Competetion