Quadcopter workshop conducted by TechBharat Consulting
TechBharat Consulting is organizing a series of workshops in the field of Mobile Robotics to groom the students with the basics of Quadcopter. We are looking forward to organize Workshop at your college as part of this event across the country. This workshop will also provide a platform where students can build their imagination into reality and feel the excitement first hand.
About the Workshop
This Workshop is a fast-paced program designed to give the students the hands-on experience in Robotics using Quadcopter Robotics.This workshop is primarily targeted at students who wish to discover the new technology by hands on training session.This workshop program is designed to clear your concepts in Quadcopter Robotics.
Day 1 (Session 1)Introduction to Multicopter
- History of Quadcopter
- Difference between different types of Multicopter
- Applications of Quadcopter
- Uses of Quadcopter
- Working Mechanism
- Operating Techniques
- Constructional Techniques
- Types of Frame
- Frame Configuration
- History of Propeller
- Theory and Designing of Propeller
- Standard Propeller Size
- Different forces acting on Propeller
- Understanding Propeller Size and Control
- Analysis of Propeller Pitch, Diameter and RPM
- Types of Motors
- Basic working concept of Motors
- Characteristics of BLDC
- Advantages of BLDC
- Applications of BLDC
- Theory of operation of BLDC
- Different Phase BLDC Motor
- Evaluation of BLDC
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Interfacing of ESCs
- Start up Procedures
- Protection Methods
- Trouble Shooting
- Different Types of Sensors
- Use of Sensor in QuadCopter
- Interfacing of Sensors
- What is Microcontroller?
- Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor.
- Microcontroller Architecture and Interfacing.
- Understanding the detailed pin out of the Microcontroller.
- Understanding different protocols and peripherals of Flight Controller Board
- How can we use Microcontroller in our Own Circuits?
- Difference between Lithium Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium Polymer (Lipo) Battery
- Characteristics of Lipo Battery
- Benefits and Downsides of using Lipo
- Charging Lipo Battery
- Maximum charge voltage and current
- How to overcome over discharging
- Do’s and Don’ts for Lipo
- Safety Precautions
- Use of RC Remote Control
- Understanding Radio Transmitter
- Types of Radio Transmitter
- Different Channels of Radio transmitter
- Basic Functionalities of RC Transmitter Assembling the Roxent Quadcopter Mega DIY Kit Installation of Software and Debugging
- Flashing the Firmware into Flight Controller Board with the use of Programmer
- Updating the Firmware
- Synchronizing RC Transmitter and Receiver
- Calibrating RC Transmitter
- Working with Flying Model Simulator (FMS)
After the hand on theory and practical experience from the workshop, Zonal Round Competition will be conducted for the participants.
On behalf of Roxent Technologies, Certificate of Merit will be provided to all Zonal Round Winners and Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the Zonal Round Participants
(Excluding Merit Participants).