Live Online Training
TechBharat offers Live Online Training which combines the best aspects from traditional instructor-led training with the latest video conferencing technology live. With the help of Internet conferencing and a phone, students are able to attend our instructor-led training without being present in the same location of the instructor.
- Audio Systems - Instructor and Students hold live and real time conversations by using either an in-built VOIP technology or by dialing into the scheduled conference call.
- Instructor's Presentations - Instructor shows the presentations to students on their own computer at home, office or training center. The instructor's presentation is delivered over the Internet via video conferencing.
- Video Systems - Instructors and Students can watch each other in real time video in addition to seeing and chatting with peers.
- Hands-on Labs - In this session, dedicated PC is reserved for each student to perform hands-on labs so that instructor could access your remote system to demonstrate and assist while you sitting back and absorb the classroom style mentoring you expect.
- Live and real time presentations with powerful functionality, that is delivered by easily viewing of slides and other documents, shared Internet access, virtual whiteboard, and a media center—all through is an easy-to-use toolbar.
- By using a webcam, you are able to see the instructor and classroom participants.
- In the remote classrooms, students are able to focus their attention on the instructor's presentations even without the instructor present in the classroom.
- Students are able to see everything that the instructor has on the screen from software demonstrations, to PowerPoint slides, to whiteboard work and webcam images.
Benefits to the Students
- Rapid job growth - employment predicted to increase 28% between 2010 and 2020.
- Entry ticket into the world of Information Security & Networking.
- These courses are advantageous for engineering graduates as well as novices without an IT background.
- IT companies and Corporate employ networking engineers in large number.
- Professionals have a good career scope in BPO and telecom sector as well.
- Jobs pay well and elevate one's career as well as offer some practical knowledge of the networking systems.
- Industry ready on graduation / post graduation
- No wastage of time after graduation for doing industry relevant programs
- Subsidized rates for training on college campus
- Timing adjusted to the exams and other events in the college
- Free personality development programs to make the candidate industry interview compliant
- Avoid training in spurious local training centres.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (E|CSA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (L|PT)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFI)
- Certified Professional in Cyber Security (CPCS)
- Certified Professional in Information Security (CPIS)
- Certified Professional in Penetration Testing (CPPT)
- PHP and MySQL
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN ONLINE SECURITY TRAINING?
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- A speaker phone or hands-free headset for your telephone.
- Well configured Laptop/Computer.