We Are Seeking Partners To Spread Information Technology Knowledge In INDIA Or Across The World.
College/University Tie Up
Presently we are living the times of the most techno-savvy generation ever and almost all industries and businesses are totally driven by technology. Moreover in recent years the shorter cycle of technological advancement and changes, increased automation and opening of more and more colleges have made the job market very demanding and competitive for the new entrants. A mere degree normally falls short of expectations of the industry.
According to a recent study, India is likely to have a shortfall of over 2.35 lac skilled Information Security professionals every year. The gap is estimated to grow at a rate of 39 per cent, the fastest in the Asia-Pacific region, excluding Japan.
It is significant considering the fact that Indian companies are increasingly relying on their networking infrastructure to tap the new growth opportunities, a result of the improving economic conditions. As information technology brings new economic and social opportunities to communities throughout the world, businesses, nonprofits, hospitals, schools, and government organizations are experiencing growing demand for networking professionals to design, build, maintain, and secure their information. This gap brings about the need to take steps to improve IT education in the country.
In-order, to bridge the gap, TechBharat has taken an initiative to associate with Colleges/Universities to offer Ethical Hacking Courses like TB-CEH, CPCS, CPIS, CPPT, Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) and Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) programs within the college premises integrating it as a part of curriculum with focus on lab work and hands-on training offering latest curriculum, relevant to the industry. We are trying to build a strong pipeline for students interested in technology and get them to understand the importance of networking so as to feed into further education and jobs.
We take the responsibility to impart quality education along with you and assist your students built their career by embedding our customized syllabus in your curriculum. This integration will churn adept Professional as per the industry requirement. We also assist placements assistance for all enrolled students.
Based on this understanding and our observations of Technology evolving in leaps and bounds, we are pleased to present this proposal for partnering with your esteemed Institutions, in order to offer premium technology like TB CEH, CPCS, CPPT, CPIS, CCNA, CCNP & CCIE Programs at your Campus focused primarily on quality training on the latest and current technologies in the Information Security & network engineering domain. This technology domain is in boom and the need for network engineering professionals is ever on the increase, we are confident that incorporation of training Programs by TechBharat as an integral part of your Program will prepare students effectively to address the needs and requirements of the Networking & IT Industry thus resulting higher ratios of employability and success.
Our endeavor is to implement the solution at your College for the academic years coming ahead.
Benefits to the Students
- Rapid job growth - employment predicted to increase 28% between 2010 and 2020.
- Entry ticket into the world of Information Security & Networking.
- These courses are advantageous for engineering graduates as well as novices without an IT background.
- IT companies and Corporate employ networking engineers in large number.
- Professionals have a good career scope in BPO and telecom sector as well.
- Jobs pay well and elevate one's career as well as offer some practical knowledge of the networking systems.
- Industry ready on graduation / post graduation
- No wastage of time after graduation for doing industry relevant programs
- Subsidized rates for training on college campus
- Timing adjusted to the exams and other events in the college
- Free personality development programs to make the candidate industry interview compliant
- Avoid training in spurious local training centres.
Benefits to the College
- Students prepared to handle the most in demand requirements of IT Industry.
- Strong word of mouth resulting better admissions.
- Most advanced Industry relevant training within the campus parallel to the regular university program creating a tech savvy image of the College that strengthens the overall brand
- Infrastructure value addition provided by TechBharat.
- College generates additional revenue.
- Authorized training centre of TechBharat Consulting
- Opportunity to attract students from other colleges and surrounding areas.
- Ensure guaranteed assistance in Placement
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (E|CSA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (L|PT)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFI)
- Certified Professional in Cyber Security (CPCS)
- Certified Professional in Information Security (CPIS)
- Certified Professional in Penetration Testing (CPPT)
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE)
College & TechBharat will issue a joint certification to student after successful completion of their program.
Software & Hardware Details
- Hardware and bandwidth will be installed by the college as required under Zedsecure Labs Platform.
- Zedsecure Labs will be responsible for installation of Software and Hardware required for conducting Classes through virtual Classroom.
Note: Softwares and hardwares will be deployed by Zedsecure Labs and will be the property of Zedsecure Labs only.
Role of Service Coordinator
One full time resource - service coordinator cum counselor will be provided by TechBharat at College. The role of the service coordinator cum counselor will be:
- Coordinate between college and TechBharat Consulting.
- Marketing activities like conducting presentations, taking feedback, counseling at College for enrollments and registration of Students.
- Allocating Batch timings to Students.
- Progress Measure
- Notices for Students about any updates
- Responding to the queries of students
- Troubleshooting support for students